If you couldn’t attend my Business Bootcamp at the HOW Interactive Design Conference in San Francisco last month, you’re in luck.
I’ve turned it into a 2-week online course that starts January 14. Sign up now and use my personal promo code for $40 off: IBENUN.
Interactive projects can be more complex, more technical, difficult to scope out, challenging to price, and the list goes on. Whether you’re in-house or on your own, a small firm or a freelancer, if you didn’t start as an interactive business, it can be challenging to know where to begin.
In this new Interactive Business Development Bootcamp, Ilise Benun will help you position your services to attract the right interactive clients, and create proposals that are profitable for you and for them.
In this bootcamp, you’ll learn:
- How to develop an interactive positioning statement that defines what you stand for, and what makes you stand out
- How to reinforce that position with case studies and success stories
- What a winning interactive proposal must include
- About the tools you need to do your own cost analysis for appropriate and profitable pricing, especially when collaborating with partners
- How to get paid to write “proposals” for large projects and/or clients who don’t know what they need
Who should take this bootcamp:
- Agency designers
- Creative freelancers
- Firm owners
- LESSON 1: Positioning and Proposals
- LESSON 2: Proposals and Pricing